Powerful Management Services
Raines Hospitality, Inc. prides itself on being a leader in the hospitality industry. We owe our success to our Associates, who constantly strive to provide quality service and products to our guests. The key to our continued success is delivering excellence – a commitment to total satisfaction of our customers, promoting innovation, and a continuous improvement of what we do. We pride ourselves on hiring quality people because we know that our Associates of RH are truly our greatest asset.
Vision & Mission
To be the leading hospitality management company in all cities that we operate.
We will be the leading hospitality management company by:
- Creating a rewarding work experience for all of our associates,
- Providing exceptional guest service, and
- Generating superior returns for our owners and co-investors.
A New Career Awaits
We would love for you to come work with us. We are always looking for new people with positive attitudes and a strong work ethic.
- Act with integrity. Integrity is about building credibility and always striving to do the right thing.
- Build effective teams. To be successful in our business, we must work together to achieve our goals.
- Embrace others’ differences with respect. Our work environment is filled with people from all walks of life. We are a multi-national company. It is important that we be accepting and willing to listen to and consider others’ opinions and ideas.
- Deliver excellence. Do your best every day and take pride in what you do.
- Promote innovation. Ask yourself, “how can I do things faster, better, smarter…not necessarily harder?” We know the world today is in a constant state of change and we must change with it.
- Communicate openly and often. People want to feel important and valued. Communication provides a vital tool to let others know what to expect, what’s going on in the business and most importantly why – why decisions are made, why they are important, and why others should support those decisions.
- Give back to our communities. What we do day in and day out to serve others. Be willing to share of yourself and give back to those who are in need.
During the course of your employment, you are free to end your employment with RH at any time for any or no reason, and RH reserves a similar right. Both you and RH will have the right to terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause. This is called “employment at will.” In fact, every aspect of your employment with RH is on an at-will basis. As part of your at-will employment, RH expressly reserves its inherent authority to manage and control its business and to exercise sole discretion to determine all management-related decisions, including (but not limited to) promotion, job assignment, the size of the workforce, demotion, transfer and discipline.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
RH is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that all of our decisions regarding all aspects of the employment relationship, including hire, promotions, assignment, discharge, compensation and the terms, conditions and privileges of employment are in accordance with our principles of equal opportunity. It is RH’s policy that, in exercising our management responsibilities, we will not discriminate against associates or applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or on the basis of any other status protected by law, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws. It is RH’s objective to hire and promote individuals qualified or trainable for positions solely by virtue of job-related standards of education, training, experience and personal qualifications.
Raines Hospitality, Inc. strives to fill open positions with internal candidates in order to continuously encourage improvement and advancement. There are times when the most qualified candidate for the position is an external candidate, and the property may determine at its discretion to hire an external candidate to fill a position.